Monday, August 4, 2014

First Day of the New School Year

Monday 8-4-2014

Today was the first day of the new school year. It was an unusually day the children came into the classrooms and played quietly and so nicely. Normally the children are loud when they play in the classroom.
There are a few new children in the 3 year old class and a few in the 4 year old class. There is a new boy in the 4 year old class who said to me  teacher I like your hair. I said thank you. Another boy said  Hi Ms Erin your good.
The children rode bikes today they had a good time. This afternoon for snack they had apples and ice pops. No one got hurt today so we didn't have to write an ouchie report. Today was a good first day.
 I was so excited about today that I forgot my lunch at home and I had to go back and get it. Lucky I wasn't too  far  from my house.

During nap time I made crayon boxes out of milk cartons that the parents brought this morning for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment