Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Year

7-24-2014

I have been at my job for a year. In that time frame I have learned  much about being a teacher.
I am also taking online classes going for my Child Development Associate degree. Through these classes I have learned  much about child development. I think you learn more when you are getting hands on experience.
I have seen children come and go through the preschool. It's amazing how much you have an effect on a child.
Today a child  gave me a gift for no reason at all.  The child comes in and said here Ms Erin for you. It was a beaded  bracelet.
Today we also went on our last field trip for the summer. We went to Chuck E Cheese. The children had a good time.
My coworkers and I all wrote in a children's book called Oh The Places You'll Go to give to a child who is going to kindergarten. That was very hard for me because the child and I have a bonded by playing games and having conversations

No comments:

Post a Comment